Home August 27, 2014, 02:56:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum membership is open to ALL Licenced Amateurs. Make sure you register using your callsign, and log in so all the topics are visible.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR SALE DRAKE TR-4 WITH PS & HAMMARLUND HQ-170A  (Read 3213 times)
VE3FMC

« on: January 21, 2010, 04:02:20 pm »

For Sale

Drake TR-4 with matching MS-4 speaker with built in power supply.
Out put is 170-200 watts CW carrier into a dummy load.

Cabinet has a small hole on the top back right corner, someone thought they needed to drill a hole there for some reason.  Sad

I replaced the original blue meter and tuning dial filters with new blue LED bulbs to restore the original blue lighting on the S meter and tuning dial.

Comes with a D-104, but no mic plug.

No manual, but I might be able to get my hands on one, if not it can be downloaded from the internet.

Reason for selling is I have another TR-4 and this one is not being used. You can hear it on the air if you want, 75 meters would be best.

Asking $275 and I would rather not ship it due to age. No warranty, but it works for me at the present time.

I also have a Hammarlund HQ-170A rcvr with original manual. Cabinet is in exc condition. Strong rcve on most bands. Could use minor alignment on 40 meter band. $200, again no shipping due to age and weight.

I can meet you somewhere if you are a serious buyer.

Here is your chance to own a some boat anchors. They are fun to listen to and great to talk on too.
Pictures upon request.
Email to ve3fmc@gto.net

73, Rick VE3FMC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: