Home April 21, 2014, 12:32:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Chatham-Kent Amateur Radio Club Wednesday Night Net continues all year long every Wednesday night at 9:00 PM on the VA3KCR repeater. All amateurs are invited to join us on 146.680- NO PL.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR SALE DRAKE TR-4 WITH PS & HAMMARLUND HQ-170A  (Read 3023 times)
VE3FMC

« on: January 21, 2010, 04:02:20 pm »

For Sale

Drake TR-4 with matching MS-4 speaker with built in power supply.
Out put is 170-200 watts CW carrier into a dummy load.

Cabinet has a small hole on the top back right corner, someone thought they needed to drill a hole there for some reason.  Sad

I replaced the original blue meter and tuning dial filters with new blue LED bulbs to restore the original blue lighting on the S meter and tuning dial.

Comes with a D-104, but no mic plug.

No manual, but I might be able to get my hands on one, if not it can be downloaded from the internet.

Reason for selling is I have another TR-4 and this one is not being used. You can hear it on the air if you want, 75 meters would be best.

Asking $275 and I would rather not ship it due to age. No warranty, but it works for me at the present time.

I also have a Hammarlund HQ-170A rcvr with original manual. Cabinet is in exc condition. Strong rcve on most bands. Could use minor alignment on 40 meter band. $200, again no shipping due to age and weight.

I can meet you somewhere if you are a serious buyer.

Here is your chance to own a some boat anchors. They are fun to listen to and great to talk on too.
Pictures upon request.
Email to ve3fmc@gto.net

73, Rick VE3FMC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: