Home April 20, 2019, 08:23:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember to remove your classified ad on the forum if it no longer applies!

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday nights SSTV  (Read 7917 times)
VA3SNW
Global Moderator

« on: April 24, 2009, 09:25:38 AM »

Hello People,
Members of the club and anyone else interested in running EasyPal SSTV should take note that usually every Wednesday night after the club net on 147.120 which starts at 2100 hours we do a session of EasyPal. We usually announce on the net when and what frequency we will run on.
If anyone is interested in joining us you are more than welcome to join the fun. We don't mind helping people to set up the program and teaching them how to run the different steps.
All you really need is the program and a microphone hooked into your sound card to receive the transmission into your computer. For the transmission you can just hold your mike up to the speaker of your computer and push the transmit on the mike. this method would probably take a few transmissions to find the sweet spot for volumes to and from the computer and radio but we do have people running this way.
Come join the fun and the pix are pretty nice too.
Don VA3SNW
VE3UGG
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 11:13:11 AM »

If anyone is interested in doing digital mode on 2 meter FM (simplex or repeater) please leave a suggestion as to when everyone might be available and what frequency to conduct it on. Suggestions range from after the CKARC net on Wednesday nights to weekends.
VA3TWT - Gord

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »

Count me in!  I will go with the majority.  Looking to get my SignaLink set up properly.

Gord - VA3TWT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: